Warning: You are using an outdated browser! Please update your browser or use one of the supported browsers. Further information
🦠 A feature you hopefully never notice.
Release notes 08/2020
Some of the features in Webgate you hopefully never see.
For instance the new virus scanner.
ARRI Webgate regularly undergoes external security audits and we do our best to ensure that Webgate meets all security standards.
A good example is the new Webgate virus scanner. If a user uploads a virus, the following things will happen from now on:
* The file will be marked as a virus and blocked from any further processing. It can only be deleted.
* The user, as well as project and client admins are informed about the uploaded virus via e-mail.
* The file cannot be distributed via directlink.
After having finished this feature, we will now dedicate ourselves to our directlinks again.
We have received a lot of feedback about the directlinks from you over the last year. On one hand, you love the feature - on the other hand, however, we could take a lot of work off your shoulders by automation.
Upcoming topics for the Directlinks are the following:
* Send the directlink recipients a personal message
* Tracking of the link on a user basis - when and from where did who view the link?
* Automated one-time passwords - no more manual maintenance of password lists and yet higher security.
As always, if you have feedback or ideas, you can let us know via the "contact form".
Your feedback will be delivered directly to us the developers and we are looking forward to hearing your ideas.
Your Webgate development team
Published at: August 11, 2020 11:00 AM